- Rock/fluid physics and geomechanics applications to oil and gas exploration and production
- Ph.D. in Petroleum Geophysics at University of Oslo, Norway
- M.Sc. (Distinction) in Petroleum Geoscience at University of Adelaide (Australian School of Petroleum), Australia
- Master in Information Science at Assumption University, Thailand
- B.Sc. in Geotechnology (Engineering Geology) at Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- 2010-2010: Geoscientist, Chevron Australia (Global Technology Center, R&D)
- 2002-2010: Various positions in Exploration and Subsurface Computing teams, Chevron Thailand and Chevron Australia
Narongsirikul S., Mondol N. H., and Jahren J. 2013. Depletion-induced reservoir compaction in shallow overconsolidated reservoir, EAGE - International workshop in Geomechanics and Energy, Lausanne, Switzerland, 4-page Expanded Abstract.
Narongsirikul S., Mondol N. H., and Jahren J. 2013. Possible application of friable sand model for shallow mechanically compacted overconsolidated sands. SEG International Exposition and 83th Annual Meeting, Houston, Texas, USA, 4-page Expanded Abstract.
Narongsirikul S., Mondol N. H., and Jahren J. 2013. Acoustic, electric, and petrophysical properties of mechanically compacted sands of varying mineralogy - simulating the effects of uplift on rock properties. 2nd International Workshop on Rock Physics (2IWRP), Southampton, UK, 4-page Expanded Abstract.
Narongsirikul S., Mondol N. H., and Jahren J. 2013. Density/porosity versus velocity of overconsolidated sands derived from experimental compaction. 75th EAGE Meeting, London, UK, 4-page Expanded Abstract, We0610.
Narongsirikul S., Mondol N. H., and Jahren J. 2013. Experimental insight into uplift effects on seismic velocities and petrophysical properties of sandstones: Implication for the Barents Sea area. NGF Vinterkonferansen 2013, Oslo, Norway, Conference Talk.