COVID-19 measures at IBV
Below you will find information about COVID-19 measures at the Department of Biosciences. (Updated August 12th, 2021.)
Keep yourself updated
- Information for students and staff at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- General information for students and staff at the University of Oslo
General rules that apply at all times:
- If you have symptoms of respiratory infection or other symptoms of COVID-19, then stay at home. If you start showing symptoms while at work, you have to leave and go home.
- If you have symptoms of respiratory infection or other symptoms of COVID-19, you are strongly encouraged to get tested, e.g. at the UiO test centre.
- Oslo kommune encourages everyone to keep an overview of whom they have been in close contact with.
You are encouraged to stay up-to-date by checking:
This procedure covers work in all IBV facilities during the coronavirus pandemic.
This procedure covers use of education facilities (Kristine Bonnevies hus, Drøbak, Finse) and infrastructure.
Procedure for confirmed COVID-19 infection among students or teachers related to the teaching of courses.
Procedure for confirmed COVID-19 infection among staff or master’s students (who are working on their master’s projects).