Disputation: Kaare Bjerregaard-Andersen
Cand.scient. in nanoscience Kaare Bjerrgaard-Andersen at the Department of biosciences will be defending the thesis Structural and biophysical studies of the mammalian Na+ dependent Cl--HCO3-exchanger NCBE and the bacterial enzyme isatin hydrolase for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture.
- Professor Birte Svensson, Department of system biology, Technical University of Denmark
- Dr. Ehmke Pohl, Department of Chemistry, Durham University, UK
- Associate Professor Charlotte Rohde Knudsen, Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center, Aarhus University
- Professor Anne-Brit Kolstø, Department of pharmaceutical biosciences, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Norbert Roos, Institutt for biovitenskap, Universitetet i Oslo
- Dr. Jens Preben Morth, Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway, University Of Oslo
- Professor Oddmund Bakke, Department of biosciences, University of Oslo
Article about Bjerregaard-Andersen’s thesis.