Disputation: Inger Lise Nerland Bråte
MSc Inger Lise Nerland Bråte at the Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Microplastics in marine fish and mussels: occurrence and effects for the degree of PhD.
Inger Lise Nerland Bråte
Trial lecture - time and place
- Senior Researcher Heather A Leslie, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Associate Professor Martin Wagner, NTNU
- Professor II Johan Øvrevik, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Josefin Titelman
- Researcher Kevin Thomas
- Professor Ketil Hylland, Universitetet i Oslo
- Senior Scientist Claudia Halsband
- Senior Scientist Steven Brooks
- Professor Thomas Backhaus
Article about Bråte’s thesis.