Disputation: Katharine Rose Dean
MSc Katharine Rose Dean at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis The epidemiology of plague in Europe: inferring transmission dynamics from historical data for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and Place
See trial lecture
- Dr. Lila Rahalison, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Sylvain Gandon, Centre d'Écologie Fonctionnelle et Évolutive
- Professor emeritus Reidun Sirevåg, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Atle Mysterud
- Researcher Boris V. Schmid, University of Oslo
- Professor Nils Christian Stenseth, University of Oslo
- Senior Researcher Hildegunn Viljugrein, Norwegian Veterinary Institute
Article about Dean’s thesis.