Disputation: Chloé Rebecca Nater
MSc Chloé Rebecca Nater at the Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Impacts of harvesting, hydropower, and stocking on a size-structured population of brown trout for the degree of PhD.
Chloé Rebecca Nater
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Associate Scientist Stephanie Jenouvrier, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Professor Anders G. Finstad, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Professor Josefin Titelmann, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Nils Chr. Stenseth
- Associate Professor Yngvild Vindenes, University of Oslo
- Professor Asbjørn Vøllestad, University of Oslo
- Researcher Øystein Langangen, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Torbjørn Håkan Ergon, University of Oslo
Article about Nater's thesis.