Disputation: Pernille Nilsson
MSc Pernille Nilsson at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis The evolutionary arms race between plague and great gerbil – burrowing into host resistance for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Associate Professor Mary J. O'Connell, University of Nottingham
- Research Group Leader Tobias L. Lenz, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology
- Professor Håvard Kauserud, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor emeritus Reidun Sirevåg
- Professor Nils Christian Stenseth, University of Oslo
- Researcher Sissel Jentoft, University of Oslo
- Professor Kjetill S. Jakobsen, University of Oslo
- Researcher Boris Schmid, University of Oslo
- Researcher William Ryan Easterday, University of Oslo
Article about Nilsson’s thesis.