Disputation: Andrea Silke Sahlmann
MSc Andrea Silke Sahlmann at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis DNA strand breaks in marine invertebrates for the degree of PhD.
Andrea Silke Sahlmann
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Senior lecturer Joachim Sturve, University of Gothenburg
- Associate Professor Åse Krøkje, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Professor II Anders Ruus, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor II Johan Øvrevik
- Professor Ketil Hylland, Universitetet i Oslo
- Professor Josefin Titelmann, Universitetet i Oslo
- Senior Engineer Tor Fredrik Holth, County Governor of Vestfold
Article about Sahlmanns' thesis.