Disputation: Srinidhi Varadharajan
MSc Srinidhi Varadharajan at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Comparative genomics in teleost fish: Insights into forces driving genome evolution for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Research Associate Camille Berthelot, Institut de Biologie de l’Ecole Normale Supérieure (IBENS)
- Senior Researcher Victoria Pritchard, University of Helsinki
- Associate Professor Alexander Eiler, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor emeritus Reidun Sirevåg
- Professor Asbjørn Vøllestad, University of Oslo
- Senior Lecturer Lex Nederbragt, University of Oslo
- Associated professor Simen Rød Sandve, NMBU
- Professor Torbjørn Rognes, University of Oslo
- Professor Geir Olve Storvik, University of Oslo
Article about Varadharajan’s thesis.