Disputation: Nelson Wang
MSc Nelson Wang at the Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Bacterial protein glycosylation: a perspective from the genus Neisseria for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and Place
See trial lecture
- Professor Christine Szymanski, University of Georgia
- Associate Professor Ole Herman Ambur, Oslo Metropolitan University
- Professor Håvard Kauserud, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor emeritus Trond Schumacher
- Professor Mike Koomey, University of Oslo
- Dr. Åshild Vik, The Research Council of Norway
- Professor Kamran Shalchian-Tabrizi, University of Oslo
Article about Wang’s thesis.