Disputation: Katrine Wickstrøm
MSc Katrine Wickstrøm at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Exploring Targeted Thorium Conjugate and Small Molecule Combinations: New Effective Treatments for Cancer for the degree of PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Professor Valerie Lewington, King's College London
- Scientist Randi Gussgard Syljuåsen, Oslo University Hospital
- Professor Dirk Linke, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Fahri Saatcioglu
- Head of Thorium Conjugate Research Alan Cuthbertson, Bayer AS
- Project manager Urs B Hagemann, Bayer AS
- Head of Biochemisry Jenny Karlsson, Bayer AS
- Head of Group Bernd Thiede, University of Oslo
Article about Wickstrøm’s thesis.