Disputation: Sissel Hauge
MSc Sissel Hauge at the Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Targeting cancer cells through inhibition of cell cycle checkpoint kinases for the degree of PhD.
Sissel Hauge. Photo: UiO.
Trial lecture - time and place
See trial lecture
- Professor Timothy Humphrey, University of Oxford
- Professor Marit Otterlei, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Professor Fahri Saatcioglu, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Odd Stokke Gabrielsen
- Group leader Randi Gussgard Syljuåsen
- Professor Pål Falnes
Article about Hauge’s thesis
Published Dec. 30, 2019 10:15 AM - Last modified Feb. 4, 2022 1:48 PM