The Thiede group started at the Biotechnology Centre of Oslo in May 2005, and moved to the Department of Biosciences, Faculty of Science in May 2015.
- Cancer proteomics: An integrated database for analysis of proteomics data.
- Prostate cancer proteomics: Method development and protein biomarker discovery.
- Quantitative phosphoproteomics of apoptotic cells.
- Development of isobaric peptide termini labelling (IPTL).
- Therapeutic proteins: Quantification of protein species.
Published Feb. 19, 2018 9:35 PM - Last modified Apr. 10, 2018 9:33 AM