Disputation: Inger K. Olsbu
Congratulation to Inger who defended her PhD-thesis today!
MSc Inger Kirstine Olsbu at Department of Biosciences will be defending the thesis Substrate recognition and redox partner identification in nitric oxide synthases for the degree of PhD on the 30th November 2018.
Before the defence she gave a trial lecture on the given topic: Structure and Functions of the Superfamily of Heme-Copper Oxidases
- Dr. Antonius Gorren, Karl-Franzens University of Graz
- Associate professor Ingar Leiros, University of Tromsø
- Professor emerita Winnie Eskild, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor emeritus Jon Nissen-Meyer
- Senior Lecturer Hans-Petter Hersleth, University of Oslo
- Professor Morten Sørlie, Norwegian University of Life Sciences
Article about Olsbu’s thesis