EVOGENE Published Papers Seminar
EVOGENE members will give short presentations of their very recent publications!
The papers that will be presented are (with the eminent presenters in bold):
- Luis N. Morgado , Machiel E. Noordeloos, Anton Hausknecht (2016), "Clitopilus reticulosporus (Agaricales, Fungi), a new species with unique spore ornamentation, its phylogenetic affinities and implications on the spore evolution theory." Mycological Progress, http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11557-016-1165-0
- Sudhagar V. Balasundaram , Ingeborg B. Engh , Inger Skrede , Håvard Kauserud, (2015), "How many DNA markers are needed to reveal cryptic fungal species?", Fungal Biology, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26399188
- Nandini Chauhan, Agnieszka Wrobel, Mikael Skurnik & Jack C. Leo (in press), "Yersinia adhesins: an arsenal for infection", Proteomics Clinical Applications
- Leandro H. Estornell, Mari Wildhagen, Miguel A. Pérez-Amador, Manuel Talón, Francisco R. Tadeo and Melinka A. Butenko (2015), "The IDA Peptide Controls Abscission in Arabidopsis and Citrus" Frontiers in Plant Science. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26635830
- Takahito Ikenoue, Kjell R. Bjørklund, Paulian Dumitrica, Anders K. Krabberød, Katsunori Kimoto, Kohei Matsuno, Naomi Harad, (2016), "Two new living Entactinaria (Radiolaria) species from the Arctic province: Joergensenium arcticum n. sp. and Joergensenium clevei n. sp." Marine Micropaleontology http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S037783981630007X
Focaccia will be served at 12:00 and the talks will finish by 13:00.