ACLS Booking System
The Oslo NorMIC Imaging facility at IBV use the AC Lab System (ACLS) as our booking system. This is an online laboratory facility event information and booking system. All invoicing and management of the facility is administrated through this online program.
As a user of ACLS you will be able to do the following:
- Book training with the facility staff
- Book the different microscopes and workstations
- Email messages to the facility staff
- See data reports and invoice information
- Get updated information from the facility staff
- You can book three time slots per week.
- The time slots should not exceed 4 hours.
- Preferred booking slots would be 08.00-12-00 and 12.00-16.00.
- For longer experiments, afternoon sessions are advised.
- Cancellations have to be 24 hrs in advance, otherwise notice the imaging personell.
- If you have special requirements for you experiments, please contact the imaging personell.
Link to the AC Lab System homepage: http://www.analytical.unsw.edu.au/
Direct link to the ACLS login page: https://ibv.acls.analytical.unsw.edu.au/