Ratan Bahadur Thapa
Doctoral Research Fellow - Centre for Scalable Data Access
Visiting address Gaustadalleen 23 B 0373 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1080 Blindern 0316 Oslo
Other affiliations Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (Student)
Constraints implication and satisfaction within the semantic web and technology.
Affiliated with the SIRIUS Centre:
- PeTWIN NFR initiative for next-generation Digital Twins.
- SIRIUS-Aibel initiative for automated support to the construction quality compliance checking against regulations within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries.
- PhD student since 2019; under supervision of Martin Giese (Head of ASR, UiO), Egor Kostylev (ASR, UiO) and Evgeny Kharlamov (Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence, Germany).
- MSc in CS from 2017 to 2019; Supervised by Christian Johansen (Head of S2G, NTNU), Uli Fahrenberg (Ecole Polytechnique, France) and Martin Steffen (Reliable System, UiO). Partially supported by ConSeRNS as part of the Reliable System's research initiative led by Prof. Olaf Owe.
- Soft. Eng. from 2015 to 2017 in various IT projects; and MS in Universal Design of Information and Communication Technology, OsloMet, Norway.
- 4 yrs BSc in CS and Maths in 2014, Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
Thapa, Ratan Bahadur & Giese, Martin (2021). A Source-to-Target Constraint Rewriting for Direct Mapping. In Hotho, Andreas; Blomqvist, Eva; Dietze, Stefan; Fokoue, Achille; Ding, Ying; Barnaghi, Payam; Haller, Armin; Dragoni, Mauro & Alani, Harith (Ed.), The Semantic Web – ISWC 2021. 20th International Semantic Web Conference, ISWC 2021, Virtual Event, October 24–28, 2021, Proceedings. Springer Nature. ISSN 978-3-030-88361-4. p. 21–38. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-88361-4_2.
Thapa, Ratan Bahadur & Giese, Martin (2022). Mapping Relational Database Constraints to SHACL (Extended Version). Universitetet i Oslo. Institutt for informatikk . ISSN 978-82-7368-603-9. 0806-3036(503). Full text in Research Archive
Thapa, Ratan Bahadur & Giese, Martin (2021). A Source-to-Target Constraint rewriting for Direct Mapping (Extended Version). Universitetet i Oslo. Institutt for informatikk . ISSN 978-82-7368-463-9. Full text in Research Archive
Published Nov. 27, 2019 3:00 PM - Last modified July 1, 2022 10:38 AM