University of Oslo
- Centre for Innovative Ultrasound Solutions (CIUS) - Centre for research-based innovation 2014-2022.
- Acoustic image formation and interpretation, Norwegian Research Council, 2007-2012
- High resolution imaging and beamforming , Norwegian Research Council, 2007-2012.
- Broadband Audio Beam, main project partner: Squarehead technology, Norwegian Research Council, 2007-2009.
- High resolution ultrasonic array imaging, Fredrik Lingvall (Post Doc), Norwegian Research Council, 2005-2007.
- Modeling and simulation of ultrasound wave propagation, with Wen Chen (Research Scientist) and Aicha Bounaïm (Post Doc), Simula Research Laboratory, 2002-2004. See also Wen Chen's page.
- Volumetric ultrasound acquisition, Andreas Austeng (Post Doc), Norwegian Research Council, 2001-2004.
- Testing of patented method for tagging and identification of fish, Norwegian Research Council, Colaboration with VivID, 2002-2003.
- Development of ultrasonic imaging and signal processing methods to visualize and quantify cardiac muscle contraction and relaxation, Andreas Heimdal (Post Doc), Norwegian Research Council, 2000-2002.
- Medical Ultrasound Imaging in 2 and 3 Dimensions with X-Waves, Paul Fox (Post Doc), EU Marie Curie project, 1998-2000.
- Optimum geometries for two-dimensional ultrasound transducer arrays, Andreas Austeng (PhD), Norwegian Research Council, 1997-1999.
- Partner in ESPRIT project Real-time 3D Ultrasound Imaging System with Advanced Transducer Arrays, 1996-2000 (with Thomson Microsonics, Vingmed Sound, Fraunhofer Institut, Cranfield University).
- Human Physiology Technology, 3-Dimensional Ultrasonic Cardiography, ESTEC Technology Research Programme, 1993-1995, European Space Agency.
- Ultrasound contrast agents, joint project Nycomed Imaging/Vingmed Sound, 1991-1993, Norwegian Research Council.
- Weak Signal Acquisition (pre-study for Cassini-Huygens probe-spacecraft communications system), ESTEC project 1987-1989, European Space Agency. Popular presentation.
- Parallel processor for ERS-1 synthetic aperture radar, Norwegian Space Centre, 1988-1990.
- Local user terminal for COSPAS/SARSAT satellite system, Norwegian Space Centre, 1978-1982.
Published Mar. 10, 2011 1:03 PM
- Last modified Apr. 27, 2015 2:47 PM