Matthieu Jean Pinard
DHIS2 Academy and Community Coordinator within the DHIS2 Core Team
• Coordination & professionalisation of the DHIS2 Academy. DHIS 2 Academy is the hub for training, sharing and networking. Venues are organized in 5 areas in the world: West & Central Africa, East & Southern Africa, Latin America and Asia.
• Creation & implementation of the online DHIS2 Academy to increase the reach of HISP capacity building.
• Coordination & structuring of the DHIS2 Community.
• Coordinated the organisation of 20+ DHIS2 Academies and participated to 15+ of them.
• Actively participated in streamlining and standardising the organisation of an Academy by local HISP nodes.
• Initiated the implementation of openEdX as the LMS for the coming online DHIS2 Academy project (online classes).
• Co-supervised 6 master students doing their thesis on training content and implementation of LMS (Learning Management System).