Students may choose between a variety of topics and kinds of Master´s projects. A list of theses from each research groups is provided below. Please contact relevant supervisors if you would like to discuss individual ideas and define new projects.
The Biomedicial Informatics research group (BMI) focuses on computational and statistical applications in the medical and biological sciences. Combined, the two research areas bioinformatics and statistical genomics cover most of our activities.
Available theses with supervisors from BMI
- Understanding genetic variation with genome graphs 16. okt. 2021
- Discovery of micropeptides in neurons 14. okt. 2021
- Using Multiple Instance Learning to find patterns in Immune Receptor Sequences 5. okt. 2021
Imaging and Biomedical Computing
Digital Signal Processing and Image Analysis (DSB) group focues on signal processing, image analysis, and machine learning for applications in medical imaging, sonar, seismics, and remote sensing.
Available theses with supervisors from DSB
- Masteroppgaver innen dyp læring på sonarbilder av sjøbunnen 29. sep. 2021
- Benefits of the REFoCUS beamforming algorithm 27. sep. 2021
- Improving ultrasound images using deep learning post processing 27. sep. 2021