Internships + master
Within this activity, we have received funding for exchange programmes with universities in Malawi, Mozambique and South Africa. We can also offer an internship arrangement in Malawi and South Africa, suitable for 2nd semester. The internships will provide a kick-start for a master thesis. It will be possible to do cousework at the cooperating universities in parallel with the internships.
We will provide a scholarship, and Lånekassa covers the travel costs.
- Baobab Health Trust is developing and implementing patient information systems in the country.
- UNICEF Malawi is the local branch of the global UN organization for children.
- University of Malawi, Department of Computer Science
- Health Information Systems Programme South Africa is a not-for-profit consultancy company implementing and supporting health information systems in the country and also internationally.
- It may also be possible to do internship in a South Afrian company which does more software development.
- Nelson Mandela University, School of Information and Communication Technology - view of their campus. Yes, it is located in a nature reserve.
- University of Western Cape, School of Public Health in Cape Town
Before travelling, you need to complete the DHIS2 Fundamentals Academy (online).