My PhD project will be central in the ongoing development of the project IoTSec towards Smart Infrastructures in e.g., Future Homes. It will focus on development of privacy-aware models and measures as well as on technologies for semantic provability and ontologies for Smart House.
The aims of this project are first to look at such semantic languages and logics and how they could be used to model privacy aspects in the new services coming inside the Smart House. The second objective will be to investigate relationships and automated tools for integrating Ontology models with Maude models and reasoning. We expect two-way interactions: both encoding an Ontology into Maude as well as requests from the Maude reasoning to the Ontology reasoner for powerful inferences to be used by the Maude execution model. The third objective is to relate the semantic model with privacy-awareness, e.g. allowing users to select application related privacy levels or policies. The fourth objective is to apply relevant results from language-based security and information flow and interact with the ongoing research in the PMA group on this theme.
- Fazeldehkordi, Elahe; Owe, Olaf & Ramezanifarkhani, Toktam (2020). A Language-Based Approach to Prevent DDoS Attacks in Distributed Financial Agent Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). ISSN 0302-9743. 11981 LNCS, s 258- 277 . doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-42051-2_18
- Owe, Olaf; Fazeldehkordi, Elahe & Lin, Jia-Chun (2020). A Framework for Flexible Program Evolution and Verification of Distributed Systems. Communications in Computer and Information Science. ISSN 1865-0929. 1161 CCIS, s 320- 349 . doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-37873-8_14 Show summary
- Fazeldehkordi, Elahe; Owe, Olaf & Noll, Josef (2019). Security and privacy in iot systems: A case study of healthcare products. International Symposium on Medical Information and Communication Technology. ISSN 2326-828X. 2019-May . doi: 10.1109/ISMICT.2019.8743971
- Owe, Olaf; Lin, Jia-Chun & Fazeldehkordi, Elahe (2019). A Flexible Framework for Program Evolution and Verification, In Slimane Hammoudi; Luís Ferreira Pires & Bran Selic (ed.), Modelsward 2019. SciTePress. ISBN 978-989-758-358-2. Kapittel. s 179 - 191
- Owe, Olaf; Ramezanifarkhani, Toktam & Fazeldehkordi, Elahe (2017). Hoare-style Reasoning from Multiple Contracts. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). ISSN 0302-9743. 10510, s 263- 278 . doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-66845-1_17
- Ramezanifarkhani, Toktam; Fazeldehkordi, Elahe & Owe, Olaf (2017). A Language-Based Approach to Prevent DDoS Attacks in Distributed Object Systems, In Marina Walden (ed.), Proceedings of the 29th Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory. Turku Centre for Computer Science. ISBN 978-952-12-3608-2. Kapittel. s 19 - 21
- Fazeldehkordi, Elahe; Sadegh Amiri, Iraj & Akanbi, Oluwatobi Ayodeji (2015). A Study of Black Hole Attack Solutions: On AODV Routing Protocol in MANET. Elsevier. ISBN 978-0-12-805367-6. 110 s.
- Fazeldehkordi, Elahe; Owe, Olaf & Noll, Josef (2019). Security and Privacy Functionalities in IoT.
- Fazeldehkordi, Elahe; Owe, Olaf & Noll, Josef (2019). Security and Privacy Functionalities in IoT, In Ali A Ghorbani (ed.), 17th International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST). IEEE conference proceedings. ISBN 978-1-7281-3265-5. KAPITTEL.
- Fazeldehkordi, Elahe; Owe, Olaf & Ramezanifarkhani, Toktam (2019). A Language-Based Approach to Prevent DDoS Attacks in Distributed Financial Agent Systems.
- Ramezanifarkhani, Toktam; Fazeldehkordi, Elahe & Owe, Olaf (2017). A Language-Based Approach to Prevent DDoS Attacks in Distributed Object Systems.