If you have teaching duties, you have an extra year of contract in exchange for 1 year of teaching at UiO. If you don’t have teaching duties but want them, come talk to the PhD advisor about applying for one - it is possible to be awarded an extra year if the department is in need of teachers.
- One full year of teaching is 1690 hours, so your goal is about 1600 hours.
- Your target for every semester should be 200-250 hours.
- You are not required to teach in your final semester so that you can focus on finishing your thesis.
- Remember to keep track of your own hours!
- The hours are reported by the professors in charge of each course after the semester’s end, but of course mistakes can be made, so make sure you know how much you have been teaching so we catch any mistakes.
- Here is a handy spreadsheet which will help you keep track of your hours in an easy way, and total them up for you.
- Field Trip Renumeration (Feltgodgjørelse): If you have taught a course with field trips including an overnight stay, you are entitled to additional financial compensation of 735nok/day.
- The deadline for this is three months after the field trip
- There are two forms you have to fill out:
- Send these two forms to the PhD advisor either via email, drop it off in my office (108), or you can put it in my post box in the mail room - whatever is most convenient for you.
Publisert 22. sep. 2020 13:56 - Sist endret 2. juni 2021 12:06