Prosumers for the future smart electricity grid
The electric grid is undergoing changes. Natural resources like sun and wind contribute to the production of energy.
While most of these effects are driven by industrial actors, we'll see the following trends:
- Prosumers, where consumers will also contribute to energy
- An energy market which is open for private users
- users will have the chance to monitor and adopt their energy usage
Special aspects being addressed in this thesis are
- the role and potential of becoming a prosumer
- privacy aspects
- analysis of consumption and production of energy (as review)
- "norske forhold"
Please visit the project link and for more information or variations of the project contact the supervisor.
Various paths can be explored and we decide about it together with the student.
This thesis can be interacting with the ongoing project IoTSec -Security in IoT for Smart Grids.