Eddy Walther Hansen
- Application of NMR spectroscopy (diffusion, relaxation and spectral analysis) to explore:
- The morphology of semicrystalline materials, like polymers
- The molecular dynamics within solids and in liquids confined in porous solids like concrete, mesoporous- amd mesoporous materials, sandstone and wood.
- Surface characterization (new)
- Responsible for the laboratory course in
- Seminars in KJM1100 - General chemistry
- Lecture KJM2600 - Quantum chemistry and spectroscopy
- Contribute to the teaching in::
- KJM2600 - Quantum chemistry and spectroscopy
- KJM-MENA4010 - KJM-MENA4010 - Experimental methods ( Diffusion of fluids within porous materials, NMR)
- 2008 - : Chair-Professor at ECNU (Shanghai/China)
- 2002- : Professor at UiO
- 1997- 2001 : Senior Research Scientist at SINTEF
- 1993-1997 : Research Scientist at SINTEF
- 1989-1992 : Research Scientist at Center for Industrial Research (SI)
- 1986-1989 : Senior engineer at Statoil
- 1980-1986 : Research assistant in Phys. Chem. at the University of Oslo
- Consultant at Sintef (NMR)
- Board member of the project "Demanding Polyolefin Applications (DePA)"
- Associated member of the Key Laboratory of Magnetic Resonance, East China Normal University, Shanghai
Sintef, FFI, Chalmers, Norner, Åbo Akademiet, East China Normal Univeristy (ECNU) i Shanghai/Kina.
Various NMR projects at the Key Laboratory of Magnetic Resonance, East China Normal University, Shanghai.