As a member of the CONFINE project, my work is focused on homogenous and heterogeneous catalysis with MOFs. In particular I try to link the asymmetric autocatalytic system of the Soai reaction in the framework of the UiO series of MOFs.
2016 - : PhD student (University of Oslo, Norway)
2015 - 2016 : State examination enabling to work as pharmacist
2008 - 2015 : M. Sc. Medicine Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies (University of Bari, Italy)
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2019). The Use of UiO-type MOFs for gas phase Soai reactions.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2019). Vapour-Solid Interaction for High Amplification of Enantiomeric Excess.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2018). The Soai Reaction on the Boundary between Homogenous and Heterogeneous Catalysis.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2018). The Use of UiO-type MOFs for Gas Phase Soai Reaction.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2018). The Use of UiO-type MOFs for Gas Phase Soai Reactions.