- Antimicrobial peptides interaction with bacteria cell membranes (model systems based on lipid vesicles/bilayers)
- Soft matter and biomaterials based on polymers, lipids and peptides.
- Surface activity: structure, absorption and interactions with bio-membranes (cells).
- Neutron- and synchrotron-based techniques.
- Small-angle neutron and X-ray scattering (SANS/SAXS) and theoretical modelling
- Structural characterisation of surfaces (neutron reflectivity and QCM-D)
- Light scattering and rheology
- Thermal analysis of lipid vesicles (Differential scanning calorimetry)
- Doctoral Research Fellow. Department of Chemistry. University of Oslo. 2017-current position
- Scientific Officer. Norwegian Medicines Agency. 2016-2017.
- M.Sc. Pharmacy. University of Oslo. 2010-2015.
Published Aug. 18, 2017 6:52 PM
- Last modified Feb. 13, 2020 3:17 PM