Im my research, the main goal is to study, compare and contrast spatial and temporal trends in levels of e-waste related legacy and emerging Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) in a growing economy (Tanzania) versus an industrialized country (Norway).
- KJM1111 - Organic Chemistry 1 (laboratory course)
- KJM1002 - Introduction to Chemistry
- MSc in Organic Analytical Chemistry, Norwegian University of Life sciences /Norwegian Institute for Air research: Short and medium chain chlorinated paraffins in atmospheric samples - Analytical challenges
- BSc in Chemistry, Norwegian University of Life sciences
- AnthroTOX - aims at combining the natural and social sciences in order to understand and manage global anthropogenic toxicants
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research
- Nipen, Maja; Borgå, Katrine; Christensen, Guttorm; Haarr, Ane; Mmochi, Aviti John; Mwakalapa, Eliezer Brown; Bohlin-Nizzetto, Pernilla; Schlabach, Martin; Vogt, Rolf David & Breivik, Knut (2019). Pollution from electronic waste in the physical environment.
- Nipen, Maja; Vogt, Rolf David; Borgå, Katrine; Haarr, Ane; Mwakalapa, Eliezer Brown; Schlabach, Martin; Bohlin-Nizzetto, Pernilla; Mmochi, Aviti John & Breivik, Knut (2019). Spatial and temporal trends in e-waste related organic pollutants in a developing economy - A pilot study.
- Nipen, Maja; Bohlin-Nizzetto, Pernilla; Borgen, Anders; Halse, Anne Karine; Schlabach, Martin & Kallenborn, Roland (2017). Short and medium chain chlorinated paraffins – Investigating occurrence and sources of blank contamination in field and laboratory, and assessing instrumental performance on a quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry instrument.
- Nipen, Maja & Kallenborn, Roland (2017). Short and medium chain chlorinated paraffins in atmospheric samples – Analytical challenges.