- Development of theories for electron correlation
- Energies and properties of ionized and excited states
- Relativistic Quantum Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry
- Behavior of molecules in magnetic fields
- Short term Physics course at High School level
- 2016-present: Post-doctoral fellow at CTCC, University of Oslo, Norway
- 2008-2015: Integrated MSc and PhD at RCAMOS, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India
- 2005-2008: BSc from Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
A.Sen, S. Sen and D. Mukherjee, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 11, 4129 (2015)
A. Sen, S. Sen, P. K. Samanta and D. Mukherjee, J. Comp. Chem., 36, 670, (2015)
R. Maitra, D. Sinha, S. Sen and D. Mukherjee, Theor. Chem. Acc., 133, 1522 (2014)
S. Sen, A. Shee and D. Mukherjee, Mol. Phys, 111, 2625 (2013)
A.Shee, S. Sen and D. Mukherjee, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 9, 2573 (2013)
S. Sen, A. Shee and D. Mukherjee, J. Chem. Phys., 137, 074104 (2012)
R. Maitra, D. Sinha, S. Sen, A. Shee and D. Mukherjee in “Theory and Application in Computational Chemistry. The First Decade of the Second Millennium", AIP Conf Proc, 1456, 81 (2012)
- Sen, Sangita; Shee, Avijit & Mukherjee, Debashis (2018). Inclusion of orbital relaxation and correlation through the unitary group adapted open shell coupled cluster theory using non-relativistic and scalar relativistic Hamiltonians to study the core ionization potential of molecules containing light to medium-heavy elements. Journal of Chemical Physics. ISSN 0021-9606. 148(5) . doi: 10.1063/1.5018086
- Sen, Sangita & Tellgren, Erik (2018). Non-perturbative calculation of orbital and spin effects in molecules subject to non-uniform magnetic fields. Journal of Chemical Physics. ISSN 0021-9606. 148, s 184112
- Sen, Sangita (2018). Excited Molecules in Strong Magnetic Fields.
- Sen, Sangita (2017). Molecules in Strong Magnetic Fields.
- Sen, Sangita (2017). Spin and Orbital Effects on the Anapole Susceptibilities of Molecules in Strong Magnetic Fields.