Thomas Håbu Qureishy
Superconductivity, data science and machine learning, electron microscopy, materials science, nanotechnology, renewable energy, sonochemistry, energy economics and license processing.
- FYS3180/4180 Experimental methods in physics: Project leader and personal supervisor in the superconductivity module.
- MENA1000/1001 Materials, energy and nanotechnology: Lab leader, lab supervisor, collocquium leader, group teacher, substitute lecturer and Facebook group administrator.
- MENA5010/9010 Nanophysics: Guest lecturer and lab supervisor.
Researcher in physical chemistry, Department of Chemistry and Center for Materials Science an Nanotechnology, UiO, since September 2018
PhD Research Fellow in Physics, UiO, October 2014 - December 2018
Engineer, Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate (NVE), January 2014 - September 2014
Master of Science in Materials, Energy and Nanotechnology, UiO
Bachelor of Science in Materials, Energy and Nanotechnology, UiO
- Prize for best poster presentation, SCANDEM conference in Bergen, June 2012
- <Title and (if applicable) link 1>
- <Title and (if applicable) link 2>
- First Deputy Representative in the Faculty Board at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, UiO, 2017.
- Election Board member at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, UiO, 2018-2019.
- Organiser of the Condensed Matter Physics group's Friday seminars, 2017-2018.
University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Denmark
University of Zaragoza, Spain
Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Aragón (ICMA), Spain
Institutt for energiteknikk (IFE), Kjeller, Norway
Beijing University of Technology, China
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, S. Korea
The Walther-Meißner-Institute for Low Temperature Research, Munich, Germany
INNOVENT e. V. Technologieentwicklung, Germany
The French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), France