- Structural Study of Microporous Zeolites Deactivation Mechanism during Methanol-to-Olefins (MTO) Process.
- Understanding Catalyst Performance and Long-term Stability under Reactive MTO Conditions.
- Development of Hydration Set-up for in-situ XRD and ND Measurements.
- Next Generation Hydrotalcites Development for the SEWGS process.
- CO2 sequestration in layered materials.
- Synchrotron Science and Instrumentation.
2015 – present: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Chemistry Department, Centre for Materials Science and Nanotechnology (SMN), University of Oslo, Norway.
- CATLIFE: CATalyst transformation and LIFEtime by in-situ techniques and modelling.
- iSEWGS: Innovative sorbents for the Sorbent-Enhanced Water-Gas Shift process.
- TGA/DSC Instrument Responsible.
2014 – 2015: Post-Doctoral Researcher, Environmental Technology Department, Institute for Energy Technology (IFE), Norway.
- Combined Sorbent-Catalyst Materials Development for Sorption-Enhanced Reforming.
- CO2 Capture & Hydrogen Production lab responsible. TGA and XRD Instrument Responsible.
- Employed in the E.U. Joint Industry Project ASCENT.
2010 – 2013: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Physics Department, Institute for Energy Technology (IFE), Norway.
- Solid State Hydrogen Storage Materials.
- CO2 Sequestration of Clays studied with SANS and Sieverts apparatus.
- Tuning of Thermodynamics & Kinetics of intermetallics and complex hydrogen storage materials.
- Instrument Scientist (3 Sieverts Apparata (pcT)).
- Employed in the E.U. Joint Industry Project SSH2S.
2010: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Methane & CO2 Storage in Porous Media, University of Calabria, Italy.
2009: Visiting Researcher, Dr. Michael Hirscher’s group, Advanced Porous Materials, Max Planck Institute for Metals Research, Stuttgart, Germany.
2006 – 2009: Ph.D in Energy Storage Porous Materials, University of Calabria, Italy.
2000 – 2006: BSc & MSc in Materials Science, Greece.
- Outstanding Reviewer Award, International Journal Hydrogen Energy, Elsevier, 2015.
- Recognized Reviewer Awards, Elsevier, 2015 - 2016.
- 1 Award for Presentation and Dissemination Skills in International Conference, 2012.
- Reviewer for International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Elsevier (10 full-paper and 1 review paper contributions).
- Reviewer for Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, RSC Publishing (2 full-paper contributions).
- Reviewer for Ecotoxicology & Environmental Safety, Elsevier (1-full paper).
- Contributor to E.U. and Research Council of Norway (RCN) research proposals.
- Member of the Norwegian Neutron Scattering Association (NoNSA).
- Member of the Executive Committee of UiODoc, University of Oslo.
- Dr. Magnus H.Sørby, Institute for Energy Technology, Norway.
- Dr. Kenneth D. Knudsen, Institute for Energy Technology, Norway.
- Prof. Marcello Baricco, University of Torino, Italy.
- Dr. Bjørnar Arstad, SINTEF Materials and Chemistry, Oslo, Norway.
- Dr. Richard Blom, SINTEF Materials and Chemistry, Oslo, Norway.
- Dr. Paul Cobden, Energy Research Centre of the Nederlands (ECN), Netherlands.
- Prof. Martin Attfield, School of Chemistry, The University of Manchester, UK.
- Dr. Wojciech A. Slawinski, ISIS Neutron Source, UK.
- Prof. Jon Otto Fossum, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
- Dr. Michael Hirscher, Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Stuttgart, Germany.