I'm a PhD student working under the project called CONFINE in Catalysis section of the University with Mohamed Amedjkouh as supervisor. My interest is directed to asymmetric catalysis, and especially the Soai reaction's asymmetric autocatalytic system. My work is dedicated to the search of novel approach to trigger the Soai reaction exploiting the framework of UiO series of MOF.
2016 -: PhD student, Catalysis section, Chemistry Department, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
2015-2016: State examination enabling to work as a pharmacist
2008-2015: M. Sc. Medicine Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies, University of Bari, Bari, Italy
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2019). The Use of UiO-type MOFs for gas phase Soai reactions.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2019). Vapour-Solid Interaction for High Amplification of Enantiomeric Excess.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2018). The Soai Reaction on the Boundary between Homogenous and Heterogeneous Catalysis.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2018). The Use of UiO-type MOFs for Gas Phase Soai Reaction.
- Rotunno, Giuseppe (2018). The Use of UiO-type MOFs for Gas Phase Soai Reactions.