Dirichlet Series and Operator Theory
The aim of this workshop is to present some recent developments on the interplay between Dirichlet series and operator theory to researchers in Norway and abroad.
The workshop is supported by the project Pure Mathematics in Norway, funded by Trond Mohn Foundation and Tromsø Research Foundation.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we expect that most of the participants will be unable to attend physically in Oslo. The workshop will therefore be organized on Zoom.
- Under the current restrictions, the workshop will have a physical component in Abels utsikt (NHA 1259). The room will be open from 09:00 each day.
- Due to the restrictions we have only a fixed number of places. If you are planning to attend physically and have not discussed this with one of the organizers, you should email us before showing up.
- The schedule and book of abstracts can be found here (PDF).
- If you would like to participate in the workshop, simply send us an email. We will then update you when the schedule is finalized and send you the Zoom invitation.
- Karl-Mikael Perfekt (University of Reading & NTNU): Composition operators on the Hardy space of Dirichlet series.
- Alexander Pushnitski (King's College London): Introduction to multiplicative Toeplitz and Hankel operators. (Slides, annotated slides.)
- Eero Saksman (University of Helsinki): Some recent developments on bounded mean oscillation for Dirichlet series and related topics.
- Frédéric Bayart (University Clermont Auvergne): On the topological structure of the set of composition operators on a Hilbert space of Dirichlet series. (Slides.)
- Maxim Gerspach (KTH): Pseudomoments of the Riemann zeta function.
- Winston Heap (Shandong University): Random multiplicative functions and a model for the Riemann zeta function. (Slides.)
- Nazar Miheisi (King's College London): Restriction theorems for multiplicative Hankel operators. (Slides.)
- Jan-Fredrik Olsen (Lund University): On an operator theoretic proof for the Prime Number Theorem. (Slides, notes.)
- Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà (University of Barcelona): Idempotent Fourier multipliers acting contractively on Hardy spaces. (Slides.)
- Ingo Schoolmann (University of Oldenburg): Hardy spaces of general Dirichlet series and their maximal inequalities. (Slides.)
Published Apr. 8, 2021 6:00 PM
- Last modified June 10, 2022 11:33 AM