Environmental Sustainability Education, Education for Sustainable Development, Interdiciplinarity, Critical thinking, Professional Development
- Associate Professor at Norwegian Centre for Science Education
- Project leader, leading the professional development for teachers nationwide in the Sustainable Backpack since 2009, as well as at several levels from policy to teacher educators and school leaders.
- Teaching Professional Development Courses in Environmental Sustainability Education
- Developing Learning Resources
- Project leader, 2017 of “Nordisk modul for bærekraftig utvikling”, Nordic co-operation
- Project Team Member in “Collaboration of schools and communities for sustainable development (CoDeS), COMENIUS multilateral network.
- PhD in photosensibility, Department of Feed and Food Hygiene, National Veterinary Institute/Oslo cancer cluster, Norway
- Teaching post at upper secondary school, science and mathematics
- Project leader courses in project management, BI Norwegian Business School
- M.Sc/Ingenieer in Biotechnology 1992, Department of Chemistry, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- 2015-2017 Project leader of “Nordisk modul for bærekraftig utvikling”, Nordic co-operation
- 2013-2014 Board Member in “Collaboration of schools and communities for sustainable development (CoDeS), COMENIUS multilateral network
- Associate Professor Shelley Stromholt, private educational researcher on evaluation projects focused on sustainability, STEM, and environmental education teams for community-based organizations and higher education institutions in the United States.
- Associate Professor Eli Munkebye, researcher and teacher educator, Department og Teacher Education, NTNU