Anders Christian Hansen
Functional Analysis (applied), Operator/Spectral theory, Complexity Theory, Compressed Sensing, Mathematical Signal Processing, Sampling Theory, Computational Harmonic Analysis, Inverse Problems, Medical Imaging, Geometric Integration, Numerical Analysis, C*-algebras
- University of Cambridge, King’s College, UK. Ph.D, Mathematics, June 2008.
- University of California, Berkeley, USA. M.A., Mathematics, June 2005.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Norway. Siv. Ing., June 2002
- Professor, University of Oslo, Nov. 2014 - Present
- Lecturer, University of Cambridge, Oct. 2013 - Present
- Royal Society University Fellow, University of Cambridge Oct. 2012 - Present
- Marie Curie Fellow, University of Vienna 2012
- Junior Research Fellow, University of Cambridge 2009-2012
- von Karman Fellow, California Institute of Technology, 2008-2009