Workshop: Rough Paths and SPDEs 2020
This is a two days online workshop with interdisciplinary attitude. It is held on 10-11 December 2020.
The aim of this 2-days workshop is to bring together a small number of experts from several areas, including stochastic analysis, geometry, and algebra, to discuss recent developments in the theory of stochastic partial differential equations (SPDEs) from a rough paths perspective.
Due to the current global situation, the workshop will be held fully online. The workshop is open to everyone, and details regarding login information for Zoom will be found here when the workshop approaches. We will also use the gather.town solution to host virtual coffee breaks and discussion rooms, for the participants to use during the workshop.
There will be 9 lectures given by international speakers on topics relating to rough paths and stochastic partial differential equations.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Yvain BRUNED (Edinburgh, UK)
- Rémi CATELLIER (Nice, France)
- Ana DURDEVAC (Berlin, Germany)
- Lucio GALEATI (Bonn, Germany)
- Torstein KASTBERG NILSSEN (Agder, Norway)
- Nicolas PERKOWSKI (Berlin, Germany)
- Alexander SCHMEDING (Bergen, Norway)
- Ulrik SKRE FJORDHOLM (Oslo, Norway)
- Nikolas TAPIA (Berlin, Germany)
A schedule, as well as title and abstracts for the talks can be found here.
This event is supported by the project "Pure Mathematics in Norway", funded by the Bergen Research and Tromsø Research Foundations and the STORM project.
- Giulia DiNUNNO (Oslo, Norway)
- Kurusch EBRAHIMI-FARD (Trondheim, Norway)
- Fabian HARANG (Oslo, Norway)