Prizes and awards
Several of the CCSE's members and the preceding project Computing in Science Educations have received awards and prizes for their work.
From left: Head of Dept. of Physics Jøran Moan, Leader of Student-driven activities Cathrine Wahlstrøm Tellefsen, Leader of A culture for teaching and learning Ellen Karoline Henriksen, Leader of Dissemination, dialogue and communication through partnerships Knut Mørken, Pro-Rector at the University of Oslo Ragnhild Hennum, Director of CCSE Anders Malthe-Sørenssen, Leader of Research-based development of methods and approaches Morten Hjorth-Jensen, Vice Dean at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Solveig Kristensen. Photo: Anette Andresen/NOKUT.
The UiO Education Award
- The study programme Computational physics, Department of Physics (2015)
- Senior Lecturer Cathrine Wahlstrøm Tellefsen, Department of Physics (2012)
- The project Computing in Science Educations (2011)
- Department of Physics with particular mention of the courses FYS 112 and FYS 113 given by Arnt Inge Vistnes and Morten Hjorth-Jensen (2000)
Status as a “merited teacher” at UiO
- Anders Malthe-Sørenssen (2020)
- Morten Hjorth-Jensen (2020)
The Olav Thon Foundation National Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Professor Hans Petter Langtangen, Department of Informatics (2016)
- Professor Anders Malthe-Sørensen, Department of Physics (2015)
NOKUT Educational Quality Award
- The project Computing in Science Educations (2012)