Second conference on Stochastics of Environmental and Financial Economics
Welcome to the SECOND conference on Stochastics of Environmental and Financial Economics. The conference will bring together leading researchers in the fields of stochastic analysis and finance to discuss recent developments and challenges with an edge towards energy, environmental and financial markets.
The conference is also a celebration of professor Bernt Øksendal's 70th anniversary. On Thursday April 23 the program of the conference will mark this big event with a selected list of speakers.
We have a number of distinguished plenary speakers (all confirmed):
- Knut Aase (NHH Bergen)
- Elisa Alos (University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona)
- Andreas Basse O'Connor (Århus University)
- Francesca Biagini (LMU Munich)
- Michael Coulon (Sussex University)
- Albina Danilova (LSE London)
- Mark Davis (Imperial College London)
- Damir Filipovic (EPFL Lausanne)
- Hans Foellmer (Humboldt University Berlin)
- Yaozhong Hu (Kansas University)
- Saul Jacka (Warwick University)
- Ruediger Kiesel (University of Duisburg-Essen)
- Edward Lungu (University of Botswana)
- Arne Løkka (LSE London)
- Yuliya Mishura (University of Kiev)
- Bernt Øksendal (University of Oslo)
- Markus Riedle (King's College, London)
- Emanuela Rosazza Gianin (University Milano-Bicocca)
- Robert Stelzer (Ulm University)
- Agnes Sulem (INRIA Paris)
- Jan Ubøe (NHH Bergen)
- Josep Vives (University of Barcelona)
- Tusheng Zhang (Manchester University)
There will also be contributed talks and poster sessions.
The conference will take place at the Norwegian Academy of Sciences in Oslo. This is also where the Center of Advanced Studies (CAS) have their offices.
There will be lunch served for all participants on these premises as well as coffee and cakes during breaks.
On Monday there will be a welcome reception, after the "scientific cocktail talk" by Professor Bernt Øksendal.
DEADLINE for REGISTRATION: Sunday March 22, 2015.