CSA2019 - Conference in Stochastic Analysis and Applications
The purpose of the conference is to bring together leading researchers and students in stochastic analysis and applications, to discuss new results and research challenges, with emphasis on stochastic analysis, stochastic control and information, random fields, and applications to risk models in finance, biology, insurance and physics.
The conference features invited and contributed lectures given by leading researchers in the field of stochastic analysis and probability theory.
At the following link you can find the full program of the conference.
The conference is held in Risør a small town located in the southern coast of Norway. For information on how to arrive in Risør you can visit the link how to arrive in Risør.
If you are still interested in taking part to the conference, or for any queries, please contact the organizers at: email@example.com.
Confirmed invited Speakers
- Nacira Agram - Linnæus University
- Fred Espen Benth - University of Oslo
- Nick Bingham - Imperial College London
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal - Ecole Polytechnique Palaiseau
- Dan Crisan - Imperial College London
- Boualem Djehiche - Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm
- Andrei Dorogovtsev - National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Astrid Hilbert - Linnæus University
- Yaozhong Hu - University of Alberta
- Peter Imkeller - Humboldt University
- Oleg Klesov - Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- Anna Melnykova - University of Cergy-Pontoise
- Yuliya Mishura - Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyev
- Salvador Ortiz-Latorre - University of Oslo
- Huyen Pham - University of Paris Diderot
- Roger Pettersson - Linnæus University
- Andrey Pilipenko - National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Agnes Sulem - Centre de Recherche Inria de Paris
- Samy Tindel - University of Purdue Indiana
- Tusheng Zhang - University of Manchester
- Harry Zheng - Imperial college London
- Maryna Ilienko - Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- Olena Tymoshenko - Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- Yuriy Mlavets - Uzhgorod National University