Disputation: Guillaume Sauvin
Guillaume Sauvin at the Department of Geosciences will be defending his dissertation: Integrated geophysics for mapping of quick-clay landslide-prone areas in Norway
Guillaume Sauvin. Photo: Private.
Trial lecture - time and place
- Professor Hansruedi Maurer, ETH-Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Institute of Geophysics
- Associate professor Colette Sirieix, Université 1 Bordeaux
- Associate professor Karen Mair, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Annik M. Myhre
- Associate Professor Isabelle Lecomte, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo and NORSAR
- Senior Engineerer Sara Bazin, Norwegian Geotechnical Institute
- Researcher Louise Hansen, Geological Survey of Norway
Article about Guillaume Sauvin’s dissertation: Integrated geophysics for mapping of quick-clay landslide-prone areas in Norway.