A new study quantifies the amount of methane emissions from one of largest natural gas systems on Earth – the Lusi eruption on the Java island of Indonesia.
Study programme taught in English
- Geosciences (master's two years)
- Programme option CS: Geoscience,
in the Computational Science MSc programme
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.Log in to Canvas
What happens in the atmosphere when a supervolcano erupts? A team of scientists in atmospheric chemistry and meteorology have come closer to an answer.
Which of the two Mars images to the right side says the most about what the planet really looks like? Researchers are encouraged to become more aware when colouring.
- One side of Earth's interior is losing heat much faster than the other Mar. 16, 2021 2:30 PM
- Mysterious lava flows on Mars can be mud volcanos June 10, 2020 4:57 PM
- Lockdown gives a "window" for research on air pollution Apr. 22, 2020 12:24 PM
PhD Research Fellow in Computational Geodynamics –The effects of anisotropic mantle viscosity on subduction dynamics
Avdeling: Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics (CEED)Fakultet: Det matematisk-naturvitenskapelige fakultetSpråk: BokmålSøknadsfrist: 3. mai 2021
PhD Research Fellow in Physical Oceanography
Avdeling: Institutt for geofagFakultet: Det matematisk-naturvitenskapelige fakultetSpråk: BokmålSøknadsfrist: 7. mai 2021