That is, if we meet the Paris Agreement target of limiting warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius. “Human action matters”, says Professor Regine Hock.
Study programme taught in English
- Geosciences (master's two years)
- Programme option CS: Geoscience,
in the Computational Science MSc programme
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.Log in to Canvas
Why do some earthquakes cause enormous damage while others disappear silently deep down in the ground?
With funding from ERC, Francois Renard hopes to get closer to solving one of the major subjects of the geosciences: How do we predict earthquakes?
A new study quantifies the amount of methane emissions from one of largest natural gas systems on Earth – the Lusi eruption on the Java island of Indonesia.
- One side of Earth's interior is losing heat much faster than the other Mar. 16, 2021 2:30 PM
- Mysterious lava flows on Mars can be mud volcanos June 10, 2020 4:57 PM
- Lockdown gives a "window" for research on air pollution Apr. 22, 2020 12:24 PM