Disputation: Andreas Vogel
Andreas Vogel at the Department of Geosciences will be defending his dissertation: Volcanic Ash: Properties, Atmospheric Effects, and Impacts on Aero-Engines
Andreas Vogel. Photo: Frauke Schyroki.
Trial lecture - time and place
- Dr. Nicholas Bojdo, School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, The University of Manchester
- Dr. Sara Barsotti, Icelandic Met Office
- Professor Pål Erik Isachsen, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Head of Department Dr. Brit Lisa Skjelkvåle
- Professor Kirstin Krüger, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- Dr. Andreas Stohl, Norwegian Institute for Air Research, Atmosphere and Climate Department (ATMOS)
- Dr. Adam Durant, Satavia Ltd.
- Dr. Spyros Diples, SINTEF Industry
Article about Vogel’s dissertation: Volcanic Ash: Properties, Atmospheric Effects, and Impacts on Aero-Engines
Press photo. Credit: Frauke Schyroki.
Open access to the scientific journal publications:
Vogel, A. et. al. 2017. Reference data set of volcanic ash physicochemical and optical properties. Journal of Geophysical Research, Atmospheres. AGU.
Prata, A.J.,.. Vogel. A. et al. 2016. Artificial cloud test confirms volcanic ash detection using infrared spectral imaging. Scientific Reports volume 6. Nature.
Journal of Turbomachinery, ASME.