Who do I contact?

If you are an employee, taking masters or doctorate classes at the department and you need help with IT?

Send e-mail to drift[at]math.uio.no

or visit the sysadmins in room B701 in Niels Henrik Abels house.  In your email please include the name of the machine you were using (there should be a label on top of the machine with its name) and the corresponding office number.

If you are an undergrad student and you have questions about the IT systems at the university?