The goal of the centre is to ensure that students are engaged partners at all levels of the educational reform.
Indeed, students have been among the strongest supporters of the integration of computing, and students have participated actively in developing learning material, teaching methods, and student culture.
To support a strong student partnership at the centre, the centre is:
- establishing a student partnership board
- supporting educational research projects where students collaborate with pedagogical researchers
- supporting student development of material, exercises and case studies
- supporting student teaching assistants who develop, share and document expertise through mentoring, courses, and workshops
- supporting student-developed instruction initiatives such as short courses, seminar series and science competitions
- supporting student innovation projects
- supporting research activities for bachelor students
- supporting student internships in research and industry