When awarded a grant
After you receive a grant from DEEP the following will happen:
- You receive a reward letter. Your supervisor will also be informed.
- You inform us of bigger changes in your travel plans.
- You order your tickets and pay for other costs. If the expenses are too high, please contact us and we can find a different solution.
During your stay
Set up an expense overview for all your expenses up to the awarded grant amount (an easy excel list will do)
Remember to keep all original recites and boarding cards as documentation.
Example: If you have been awarded a grant of 25 000 NOK to cover travel, housing and some food expenses, you will have to list all travel, housing and food costs up to 25 000 NOK and save receipts as documentation. For travel and housing it is usually easy to do. But for food costs it might be more tedious.
Latest one month after returning
- Send or deliver your refund claim with an expence overview and all the original receipts to DEEP
- If you work at UiO this is done through the HR portal with a reference to DEEP and not your usual place code. This information is listed in your award letter.
- If you work outside UiO you have to send your originals with the normal mail to CEED. You can find information about the refund claim form here. If you only have electronic recites and no paper recites, the claim can be sent by email. If not the address is (DEEP), P.O box 1028 Blindern, 0315 Oslo.
You can apply for the travel grant as often as necessary. It is no upper limit of times it can be awarded to the same person.