From hydrothermal systems to mud volcanoes: Planetscale impacts of piercements in sedimentary basins (HOTMUD) is a research and educational project funded by the NFR; INTPART. Goal is to strengthen and broaden the cooperation between CEED and five leading institutes.
The research school DEEP aims to educate Solid Earth and Planetary scientists in a holistic way, placing the Earth's structure and evolution in a comparative planetology perspective.
- Early Cenozoic Eurekan strain partitioning and decoupling in central Spitsbergen, Svalbard Apr. 7, 2021
- Cenozoic uplift and erosion on the Norwegian Barents Shelf – A review Mar. 30, 2021
- Focal mechanisms of intraslab earthquakes: insights from pseudotachylytes in mantle units Mar. 19, 2021
- Spatiotemporal variations in surface heat loss imply a heterogeneous mantle cooling history Mar. 3, 2021
- A mantle plume origin for the closure of the South Neotethys Ocean ? Apr. 13, 2021 1:57 PM