From hydrothermal systems to mud volcanoes: Planetscale impacts of piercements in sedimentary basins (HOTMUD) is a research and educational project funded by the NFR; INTPART. Goal is to strengthen and broaden the cooperation between CEED and five leading institutes.
The research school DEEP aims to educate Solid Earth and Planetary scientists in a holistic way, placing the Earth's structure and evolution in a comparative planetology perspective.
- Massive methane fluxing from magma–sediment interaction in the end-Triassic Central Atlantic Magmatic Province Sep. 27, 2021
- An Unknown Letter of Charles F. Richter about Magnitude Scales and His Relationship to Beno Gutenberg Sep. 27, 2021
- Internal Ocean Dynamics Control the Long-Term Evolution of Weddell Sea Polynya Activity Sep. 14, 2021
- On the origins of the Iapetus Ocean Sep. 8, 2021
- Methane emissions behind one of the most catastrophic Earth’s crises Sep. 21, 2021 1:51 PM