From hydrothermal systems to mud volcanoes: Planetscale impacts of piercements in sedimentary basins (HOTMUD) is a research and educational project funded by the NFR; INTPART. Goal is to strengthen and broaden the cooperation between CEED and five leading institutes.
The research school DEEP aims to educate Solid Earth and Planetary scientists in a holistic way, placing the Earth's structure and evolution in a comparative planetology perspective.
- Connecting the Deep Earth and the Atmosphere June 17, 2021
- Geochemistry of deep Tunguska Basin sills, Siberian Traps: correlations and potential implications for the end-Permian environmental crisis June 11, 2021
- Jurassic fast polar shift rejected by a new high-quality paleomagnetic pole from southwest Greenland June 3, 2021
- New paleogeographic and degassing parameters for long-term carbon cycle models June 1, 2021
- A mantle plume origin for the closure of the South Neotethys Ocean? Apr. 13, 2021 1:57 PM