The Else-Ragnhild Neumann Award for Women in Geosciences is an award given by CEED which goes to women who through PhD or postdoctoral work has made a significant contribution to research in Geosciences. You may nominate a candidate, deadline is 15 October.
- Internal Ocean Dynamics Control the Long-Term Evolution of Weddell Sea Polynya Activity Sep. 14, 2021
- On the origins of the Iapetus Ocean Sep. 8, 2021
- 3D deep electrical resistivity tomography of the Lusi eruption site in East Java Sep. 7, 2021
- Multi-GPU based 3D numerical modeling of fluid migration and clay dehydration influence on Lusi hydrothermal activity (Java, Indonesia) Sep. 2, 2021
- Methane emissions behind one of the most catastrophic Earth’s crises Sep. 21, 2021 1:51 PM
- CEED goes to the North Atlantic Aug. 16, 2021 1:10 PM
- How to split Earth’s crust in two - from India to Turkey July 8, 2021 6:00 PM