CENSSS is a centre for research-based innovation funded by the Research Council of Norway
CENSSS is made up of nine industrial partners and three academic partners:
The Executive Board supports the Centre Director in leading the Centre.
The members of the Executive Board for 2021:
- Chairman of the Executive Board: Gunnar Mæhlum,
Integrated Detector Electronics AS
- Cecilie Rolstad Denby, the Head of Department at the Department of Technology Systems
- Jan Erik Nordal, Eidsvoll Electronics AS
- Kjell Bengtsson, Jotne EPM Technology AS
- Øystein Helleren, Norwegian Space Agency
One representative from the Research Council of Norway, and the Centre Management are observers to the Board.
The General Assembly will be the key strategic and overseeing body, and shall consist of one representative from each partner.