CENSSS is a centre for research-based innovation.
The General Assembly will be the key strategic and overseeing body, and shall consist of one representative from each partner.
The Executive Board supports the Centre Director in leading the Centre.
The members of the Interim Executive Board for 2020/2021:
- Chairman of the Executive Board: Gunnar Mæhlum,
Integrated Detector Electronics AS
- Stian Løvold, the Head of Department at the Department of Technology Systems
- Jan Erik Nordal, Eidsvoll Electronics AS
- Kjell Bengtsson, Jotne EPM Technology AS
- Øystein Helleren, Norwegian Space Agency
CENSSS is a collaboration between the project owner Department of Technology Systems at UiO and the following partners: