CENSSS addresses science and technology challenges and business opportunities within New-Space satellites for Earth Observation and within Space Exploration “to the Moon and Mars".
CENSSS is made up of nine industrial partners and three academic partners:
- Integrated Detector Electronics AS
- Vestfonna Geophysical AS
- Eidsvoll Electronics AS
- Norsk Elektro Optikk AS
- Jotne EPM Technology AS
- Science [&] Technology AS
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- ispace Europe
- Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI)
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Vake AS
- New-Space Sensors
Led by Torbjørn Skauli at ITS
- New-Space Demonstrator
Led by Lars Erling Bråten at FFI
- New-Space Services
Led by Stian Løvold at ITS
- RIMFAX Science Operation Center
Led by Svein-Erik Hamran at ITS
- Mapping Instruments for planetary In-Situ Resource Utilization
Led by Anja Kohfeldt from IDEAS
Want to join our team?
We are always looking for talented and creative people to join our research team.
No positions announced? Please feel free to send us an open application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in writing your Master thesis with us at CENSSS?
Please feel free to contact us! We are happy to help whether you are looking for available topics or already have decided on one.