Do you need someone to talk to? The corona pandemic is causing a new and strange study situation that can be challenging. Get in touch with us by phone, Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
Contact Ilan on 975 79 295 or Linda on 452 62 038.
Please note that all ordinary ForVei-sessions on Blindern are canceled until March 26, 2020.
ForVei is a personal counseling program for all students admitted to a study program at the MN Faculty. Our main goal is for you to enjoy being a student at our faculty, and acquire a sense of achievement.
What is ForVei?
- ForVei is an offer of a personal, preparatory counseling session for all students at the MN Faculty.
- the session topic is your life as a student at UiO. You can talk about whatever is on your mind; whether it be positive experiences or various challenges that you are facing as a student.
- we invite you to a counseling session during your second semester.
- to meet a skilled counsellor.
- an opportunity to share and process both positive and negative experiences you’ve had as a student.
- to become better acquainted with your inner strengths and obstacles.
- an opportunity for tips and advice on study techniques, time planning and how to master student life, among other things.